Saturday, June 7, 2008

Teching... somewhat: Fonts

Those who knows me will know I am somewhat obsessed with fonts.

So I was a little upset when I reviewed and realised that almost all my fonts are in serif. You see, even though I do not claim to know much about graphics, I know one thing.

Only use sans-serif font with online/web publishing. So imagine how pissed I was when I realised vanity blog was mostly in serif.
So here is the part where you need to change in:
Layout--> Edit Html

Add a new variable for the new font type.




Adjust the font accordingly in your post body structure.

.post-body {
font:$postfont;
font-size/* */:/**/small;
font-size: /**/small;
}


To understand briefly the need of serif & sans-serif font distinction for print and online publishing, go here:


http://www.scribe.com.au/tip-w017.htm



Ascii character for html.

Maths symbols for html.

No comments: