Friday, June 13, 2008

Arguing: Precedence

He: What are you doing?
Me: Fixing my DIY chair.
He: You know if you do that, you will just sit on your lazy ass on your Mac and not finish bookshelves.
Me: But I want to sit on my pretty flowery chair!
He: Doesn't have lumbar support.
Me: I don't need lumbar support. I've tested it for lotus position. You know that is how I like to sit.
He: Fine. Still... You should fix the bookshelf first!
Me: I WANT TO SIT ON MY PRETTY FLOWERY CHAIR. See the huge ass flower? Anyways, can you confirm if that ugly cabinet is part of the contract? If it isn't I want to throw it away. Doesn't seem to match their furniture outside.
He: The owner did say they had some old furnitures here.
Me: Fine. If they want it back later, just tell them I've dismantled the cabinet and use the wood to make this table. Same difference.
He: You are mad, you know that?

No comments: