Wednesday, December 3, 2008

See what the monkeys got me



We were in Marks & Spencers when C asked me what's the best chocolate here.
I showed him the huge fruit cake and said, "I really want to eat this but it cost $69! You see the tag? And such a big cake. Oh it has cognac too. See?"

"Ok. I am getting this."

*totally flattered that he trusts my taste in food* "You're getting for your mum? Says here it will last till march."

"No. the guys are getting this for you."

"You're kidding me right? It's $69! For a cake! You know that is too expensive! Add another $8 and you can buy an ipod shuffle!!"

"No. You want this. So we're getting this for you."

"Noooooooooo this is mad. You're kidding right?" *I've been really nasty to them and they're so good to me?*

"Nope. I am going to pay now."

I didn't believe him till he paid and handed me the cake.

"Does this mean I can't call you monkey or say D is fat?"

I am so touched.... The indian boys want to feed me. Uhuk

No comments: