Thursday, November 27, 2008

Relaxing at work

Which is something I rarely do. But today we were all shouting and laughing. Because it is a relaxing day.

We were all talking and telling stupid jokes and slam book? That is one good joke. Anyways we started exchanging stories about first crush and all. That's wierd. I don't tell colleagues my childhood stories. But I did this time. And we log into facebook and orkut for the whole show and tell.

"We can't see the picture of the guy you like. Why didn't you add him?"
"Why should I? He was my first crush. I was thirteen. Long time ago."
"Oooh. But we can't see his face."
"Doesn't matter."

Then we started talking about other stuff. I told them about SIGGRAPH Asia. One guy said, "Don't be so stingy. Just pay the $450 and go for it already."
"Pay money and sit in classes torturing myself with C++ and graphics programming?"
"You want to go."

He is right. I do.

Yes I will! I can't wait.

No comments: