Friday, November 21, 2008

For the greater good?

You broke the rules.
That's what she was trying to imply.

Ok... Am I in trouble?

"I've been involved for the whole of this episode. We have rules for a reason. What we're doing now is not according to company protocols. But we realised you're an asset. I've heard good things about you. So we're doing this because it is beneficial to the company."

Oh... really? I've always thought I'm such a nuisance here.

"The managers and directors have all agreed on this. We've all come together and this is the decision we've made. For the company's benefit, we've all agreed to your transfer. Your new role starts on Jan 1st. I've heard good things about you. Except..."

Hold my breath.

"You talk to fast."

Huh?

In my own twisted world, I imagined the whole episode goes like the nuns' singing about Maria in Sound Of Music.

No comments: