Sunday, September 21, 2008

Pssstt... I got A

For my first GL assignment. Which... in retrospect is kinda easy and only a 10% out of the whole CG module.

But I feel great! Except that the codes don't compile on linux, different glut framework apparently.

I asked mum again, "What if I don't make it? What if I get kick out of grad school?"

She looked over at me calmly and said, "Then you should be grateful for whatever you've learned so far. And put them to good use. You already have a first degree. This is just something you're doing out of interest."

But I want to graduate. I want to do this. Even if I don't ever work in the field of CG & VR. I find this very interesting, very challenging. I like knowing that I have something else besides that nasty work place that I am in.

No comments: