Friday, August 22, 2008

What I think of grad school in the first 3 weeks

My first thoughts were:
I must be mad! Why did I choose this?

What am I majoring in? Virtual Reality. Huh? Yes. Quite mad, I know. But I was extremely bored at work and I've nothing much to occupy my mind with.
I didn't want to major in embedded systems or bioinformatics... which were the other two choices. So I chose this. Not much from Computer Engineering faculty really.

I still think I am mad and I hope as hell I don't drop out or worse; get kick out because I don't meet the GPA.

But I am starting to enjoy it a little.
The workload is absolutely inhuman. Oh I hope I make it. I must!

NOTE:
Wheeeeeeeeeeeee! My 3D model loads!!! Well, not really. The vertices' plotted but but they look like an explosion now. Let's see....

No comments: