Thursday, August 28, 2008

New notebook bag for all the junk.

As a lazy vain person, I will like the perfect pretty bag that can fit all my junk.

So I searched around after seeing Andy's huge ass red Crumpler (by the way, is very good looking and functional but just so common). Andy blames the need for the gigantic bag to our company notebook. I agree!

This site cracks me up "Laptop cases are no longer simply about getting your laptop from one place to another; you can do that with a plastic grocery bag." I agree!

This site has interesting list! Oh Oh and that Pantagonia is so beautiful!

Anyways, I've decided that Timbuk2 is prettier but I will need to go to Apple store to check out STM, Booq, Chrome and the likes.

But I am so in love with the functionalities from Axio's Beatbox bag. Perfect for my plan of 2 notebooks. But I imagine I will topple over backwards (if it comes with any sling at all, which it doesn't).

I want a messenger anyways because my old notebook bagpack scratched my armpits till they sore.

Now how do I find the time to go shop for my perfect notebook bag?

Note: This slimplug is absolutely brilliant! Too bad mac can't have it.

EDIT: Phew! I went ahead and bought the Crumpler Harry Hoard in red. Why? It will fit all my junk and most probably protect my macbook. And then if I don't have other crap, I can fit 2 notebooks in. Cool! But I've gotta do something about the colour. Add fabric on it or something. It looks too... hygienic.
Woohooo! Spent more than an hour "asianificating" the bag. Now I am in love with it!
I was at Fall Factor in Alexandria Village. I must say Chrome messenger's so functional and clever. The seat belt thingie is really something. But I sorta think that I look like a turtle with the bag on my back. So eer... nopey.

No comments: