Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Swimming: in my own bubble of thoughts

I believe a lot is happening at work, in other people's lives who are subtly connected to me. But here I am in my own thoughts, in my own world.

I've been talking to people I love; who're absolutely honest with me. And among these of old, sparkling honest friends I lie since May. Oblivious to the world around me.

For all I know, I am 16 again. I am 18 again. Meeting them for the first time. Studying together. Talking freely because nobody can hold me against my words.

As intelligent and logical as we all might be, in the end we are just human. We get emotional. There is always the battle between logic and emotion. And right now, I choose emotions. Emotions have been like a drug to me. Giving me a certain high that I don't want to drop from as yet.

I indulge in myself. My emotions, my words, my thoughts, my insanity.

No comments: