Friday, October 17, 2008

Wearing my heart on the sleeve

I don't cry easily.
But there's one person who could make me cry with the snap of his fingers. Today, he made me cry again. And I cried. And cried. And cried.
Do I seem weak because I cry?

It feels so good to cry. There's so many things in my life that I should cry about and I never did.
I can't stop crying because he has this power over me.

Let there be tears!

And I obey. I cry for everything that I should but never.
I cry because I am depressed at work.
I cry because I feel useless.
I cry because I am disappointing.
I cry because I am in pain.
I cry because I miss mum. And pa. And pa...
I cry because my heart is in pieces.
I cry because I am tired.
I cry because I cannot pretend anymore.
I cry because this is really how I feel.
I cry because I have no friends.
I cry because I am sorry for how it all turned out.

I cry because I realised all the above.

I cry because I don't cry much at all. In the end, I just want the tears to keep on flowing. I cry because I need to.

No comments: